They have had a busy couple weeks though. Growing, as Ive said. I have had to pack up some newborn clothes as both of the babes have outgrown them. Their hair is also growing, including eye lashes. They are seeing more and further away, now noticing when I enter a room. And they now have tears to make their crying official! I have started venturing out by myself with both of them which was a big accomplishment--I had to chuckle when they both cried in my OB Gyn's waiting room, scaring all the pregnant ladies in the place! Uncle Ed, Aunt Erin, and cousin Nabina were in town over the weekend to meet and have fun with. And they went to their first spring training game--go Brewers!
Still having loads of fun. Can't believe how much they grow into their own little people every day!
Enjoy the pics!
Family shot
Mr. long legs
Ada doing some exercise
Mom with a full backseat!
Can watch the mobile now!
Cous Nabina and Ada hanging out
Babies first game Brewers vs. White Sox (they tied!) ...dad got them a ball!
Ada pretty much slept through it...
...so did Will
Little lady napping with her hand on her hip!
Wide awake Will during tummy time
Will's legs are sooo long! He gonna be a tall one, like his daddy.
ReplyDeleteAda's hair is still KILLING ME. And now Will's hair is starting to kill me, too, because there is none of it! LOL. OMG, I love these babies so much. It's going to be like a volcanic eruption of love when I finally meet them. That pic of them together, staring at the mobile. That is the stuff dreams are made of.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see a pic of the 4 of you together! You look fantastic, Ames. So happy.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
OH YEAH! Forgot to say they totally look like baby aliens in that first pic way at the top. I LOVE BABY ALIENS! Seriously, I cannot wait to smooch your children.
ReplyDelete