Tuesday, April 13, 2010

9 weeks

Hi friends! We have had a busy week. It started with a great Easter with the Doneskis, brunch and egg hunt at the park on a beautiful Arizona spring day. Dad even got off work early to join in the fun! And now Grandma Carrie is back in town! It's quite a different visit from the last time she was here when Ada and Will were just two weeks old. We are having so much fun playing with the babes, reading, singing, dancing, walking, smiling. They love to look at her and talk to her. And so do I!

Our big news is that the family was back to our Pediatricians office this week for their 8 week check up. Will has surpassed Ada in weight and height! Will clocked in at 11lbs 1 oz (23.75 in) and Ada is at 10lbs 5oz (23.25 in). Both growing really well since our last visit. They are sleeping longer and longer at night. Talking and awake more in the day...I now know what a coo is! Will has started some drooling...still haven't found their thumbs but they're working on it.

Enjoy the pics!

Happy Easter!








































Playing with Sofia on Easter



















Ada and Will with their friends, Chase and Leah (yes Ada is passed out in the middle!)















Eat your vegetables!















Grandma Carrie is back!















"I love Grandma"...sweet.















The twin multitask



















I'll be there, yep.



















With Grandma Carrie comes pink ribbon pony tails!















Moo.



















This is Amy conquering the The King :)


































Will hanging with "Auntie" Kristen's giraffes

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to see how the baby friends lay around each other at first and could care less about the others' existence, and then they reach a point where they become best buds! I heart you. Big Time.

    ReplyDelete