Tuesday, May 18, 2010

14 weeks, fifteen

Hi friends. Life in the Gentry house is more bustling every day. Will and Ada are growing at what feels like warp speed. We have some milestones since we last updated--they both have found their thumbs (!), Will can roll over from his stomach to back, Ada has slept through the night! We have no teeth yet, but a lot of drool and fussiness which makes me think we're getting close. They both love to find and grab their toys, and are starting to put them in their mouth.

They also continue to grow into their distinct selves. Will loves to use his big muscles--standing (with help!) and waving his arms. He gets a goofy smile on his precious little face every time he sees his mom dance, and waves his arms along with me! Ada prefers to sit, but loves to do so, having her toys in front of her, a thinking girl no doubt. Although not rolling over, she loves to scoot herself around in circles. I find her in a totally different part of her crib now from where I put her down. Her favorite position to sleep is rolled up on her side, feet crossed, and hands folded up by her head. Here are some highlights caught on film. Enjoy!















Sleeping Angel in his manly fire engine pjs and pink blankie :)




















Ada meet your thumb, now if we could just bend those fingers we could avoid the eye poke!



















100% sweet ...



















...but also with a sass side















Their friend the duck. Stick 'em up duck.




















Duck snuggle.















Duck conference. In pjs. On laundry day.



















Funny duck.















Close up tummy time.




















Sitting up by himself, sort of.















Rach's new pup Miles in an identity crisis.















Hand waving.















James and I cannot decide between these two of Ada on tummy time. As he said, "Oh I don't know, I cant get enough of that kid" :) 'nuff said.






























They love to watch my face...their foot in my face...wow!



















Mothers day...they both slept through it.


































The best birthday presents. 29 will be a great year.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love that duck- the duck conference picture is one of my new favs!

    so so sweet :)

    p.s. very gender specific clothing this week! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know blog rules...do I respond to your comment on my blog on your blog or mine?! Anyway, yes, a sleep sack. Love them! I cannot wait to meet your cuties in September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Sievers! I think your blog, but what do I know? What business do us old maids have blogging anyway!? Think we need to get us some sleep sacks soon. They are squirming out of their swaddlers. Little wiggly weasels.

    ReplyDelete