Tuesday, June 8, 2010

4 months old

Hello friends. I know I have been a blogger slacker, but that is not to mean we haven't had a bustling couple of weeks here at casa de Gentry.

Ada and Will are using their voices more and more; we have some nice long talks about who knows what. And they have them with each other! Ada has rolled from her belly to back a of couple times, and also her back to belly! Even though we continue to have our challenges with teething and sleeping through the night (Will!), the kiddos are appearing more comfortable in their own skin and in their world. Everything from car rides to tummy time to bath time is a bit smoother. I too am feeling more comfortable and confident in our routine, and am getting out with Ada and Will as much as I can.

They have also had a great report card from their doctor at the 4 month check up. Ada and Will went from being in the 1 percentile in their weight at their first visit to nearly the thirtieth percentile now! Ada weighs 12lbs 6 oz at 25.25 in long. Will is a whopping 13 lbs 10 oz and 26 inches long. Both Ada and Will are in the 84 percentile in their height. Tall and slim like their mom ;)

Enjoy the extended pic collection!

4 month heart pillow photo shoot.














I'm in a baby tangle all day long!






























Caught will in his favorite pose. Who's a mommas boy Will?















Everything in the mouth these days.






























Babes with my childhood dog Pepsi.

















































He's going to love this shot at 16, I just know it.















Accidental mid morning nap.





















Trail o' drool.



















Toes flexed, ready for action!



















Shot with cow down the pants to show what a challenge getting dressed as been. The only pants that fit both of these monkeys in length are more than a bit baggy everywhere else!















Double chair play so mom can eat lunch. Their favorite toy right now (besides washcloths, yes, washcloths) are little rings that connect together to make a chain. It is a perfect fit for their tiny fists and mouths.















Love too much to let go, even in a sleep.















Tomato head. Goofy girl.



















Market kids.






































Up from nap. Both love to bunch up their blankies for a nice chew.



















Morning scene.















Will with his pal Dana, hoping to get some summer fun in now that the teachers have off!















Tall Ada with her buddy Leah who is 5 months older than her and only a few hairs taller.



















Say what giraffe?

4 comments:

  1. I like to show off your babies to my work peeps. Cynthia said to tell you she likes their muscle tees.

    Big smooches for all!
    Love,
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart melts every time I see these sweet little babes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada and Will sure are getting cuter and cuter! Their individual personalities are really starting to show! Can't wait to see you and meet these two!!

    Love, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada's hair is something to behold. Hilarious! Can't wait to see how you tame that beast :) I can just imagine how feathery-soft it is - and impossible to keep in a bow/clip/headband! Harper has just started to wear french-braided pigtails; if you start 'em young, they don't protest so much. And something tells me you'll have a lot of little girl hair to work with!! I love reading your updates, but would love to chate even more! How about this week sometime? xoxo- Shannon

    ReplyDelete