In my photo review this week, looking for Halloween pictures, I couldn't help but notice how expressive our little boy has become in these short weeks. I wanted to dedicate an entry to the many faces of Will. Boy sure wears his heart on his sleeve.
Our family began in Seattle where we met and became friends. One year and two dogs later, we got married on a beautiful September Seattle day. Now nearly five years later, we are happy to share that our family will continue to grow. We found out last summer that we are pregnant! By September we learned my bulge was carrying twins! Our baby boy and baby girl will be born this winter and we couldn't be more excited!
I LOVE that first picture of you two! He has such a sweet smile! (and pouting face haha)
ReplyDeleteAnd although I am more partial to believing his hair is blond, it looks almost blondish/reddish in these pics!
aww such a little goober. i love the hallo shots too - crying for peace.
ReplyDeleteShit I miss these little devils - come to MN soon!
ReplyDeleteSawra - crying for peace?!? Stop your political rampage anyday!