Wednesday, February 23, 2011

mom o' twins



Hey y'all. Been a while since I posted a "Hi, I'm a mom of twins" pic. The above illustrates a very special time in our home...so far lasting about two months. Ada has gone through a phase, maybe still in a phase, of going straight for the eye glasses when being picked up, and gleefully tossing them across the room. Sneaky little bugger so quick, your glasses hit the floor before you can utter a "noooooo". Hence, one of the 800 times my glasses took the Ada toss, they endured a fatal wound---sliced right in half. Luckily my boy scout husband rigged together a paper clip eye glass brace, to not only make them wearable, but totally stylin' (above). Lucky also because I can't find any of my old glasses, I'm on my last pair of disposable contacts, and my eye glass prescription has expired three years ago. Two months with paper clip glasses, I think I'll make to the eye doctor aaaaaany day now...

4 comments: