A lovely mothers day. I spent the day chilling with the kids at home after just returning from a long weekend in New York to visit "Auntie" Sara. The whole family, dogs included, then headed to Cindys for a relaxed and fun Mothers Day Sunday dinner. No cooking, dishes, and I get delicious food?! Best. Day. Ever. Oh, and to top it off Ada and Will each got me one very sparkly earring. My life pretty much rocks--pun intended.
Some great pics from our day, none of any of the moms of course. :)
 |
| Will was occupied for awhile with a colander he dragged from the kitchen, flopped upside down on the coffee table and stacked coasters on. Kid toys are a scam. |
 |
| Just hanging around with our Tia. With a hose sprocket, naturally. |
 |
| Ada working out two molars presently. Thus, everything in the chomper. More than usual I should say... |
 |
| Will with his good buddy Chip, spotting out the green oranges getting ready for next season. |
 |
| Nothing is more fun than an uncharted cupboard. I think that is a mini bottle of booze Ada is holding. |
 |
| Bye-Bye Ada! Im glad I'm your mom kid. Ill take that coaster stacking brother of yours too XO |
No comments:
Post a Comment